Smiles From Heaven is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
1. Create your own fundraiser.
Step 1 Have us create your own custom online campaign using our easy-to-use platform. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll create you your own online campaign at no cost. All we need is for you to write a brief description of your campaign & email us a photo you would like to use in your online campaign page and you're all set! (See image below.)
Step 2 Spread the word and ask your friends and family to support your fundraiser! Send your customized campaign through email, a quick text, or you can even connect it directly to Facebook!
2. Birthday Fundraiser. Dedicate your Facebook Birthday Fundraiser to Smiles From Heaven. It's quick, easy, and a great way to support our cause! Two weeks before your birthday, Facebook will display a prompt in your news feed which will give you the option to create a fundraiser for available nonprofit organizations. With thousands of charities to choose from, remember to select Bella Strong and help make a difference in the lives of children fighting cancer. https://www.facebook.com/fund/SmilesFromHeaven/
3. Monthly Giving. Want to make an impact in the lives of children battling cancer? Why not become a monthly donor. You can pledge to give a $10, $20 or any monthly amount of your choice to any of our programs.
4. Become a Sponsor. There are many ways to become a sponsor. Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can help support kids with cancer.
5. One time donation. You can donate a one-time donation of any amount through our secured online portal.
6. Mail in a Check. You write a check to Smiles From Heaven and mail it to our location at 423 Floral Boulevard Laredo TX 78043.
Smiles From Heaven is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to assist children and their families affected by pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
We are exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions made to Smiles From Heaven under IRC Section 170. We are qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
Effective Date of Exemption: October 17, 2019
Employee Identification Number EIN:84-3581150