Assisting children and their families affected by pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
Smiles From Heaven is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation
1. Start your own fundraiser. This is your opportunity to start your own fundraising event to support our local children battling cancer. Here are a few ideas; Organize a bake sale, charity golf tournament, charity bowling tournament or even dedicate your birthday as a fundraiser for SFH. We will gladly support your idea and will work together to provide you a platform to ease the process. Email us at email@example.com.
2. Monthly Giving. Want to make an impact in the lives of children battling cancer? Why not become a monthly donor. You can pledge to give a $10, $20 or any monthly amount of your choice to any of our programs.
3. Become a Sponsor. There are many ways to become a sponsor. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help support kids with cancer.
4. One time donation. You can donate a one time donation of any amount through our online portal.
5. Mail in a Check. You can mail in a check to our location at 423 Floral Boulevard Laredo TX 78043.
Smiles From Heaven is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to assist children and their families affected by pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
We are exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions made to Smiles From Heaven under IRC Section 170. We are qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
Effective Date of Exemption: October 17, 2019
Employee Identification Number EIN:84-3581150